Consulting on customs issues and foreign economic activity
LLC "Parnas" as part of the Group of Companies «Cargo-Port SPb» considers the provision of all types of brokerage and customs services at the customs posts of the St. Petersburg, Baltic, Pulkovo and North-Western Excise customs, as well as remotely at any customs posts of the Russian Federation, among the priority areas of its activity. The certificate of inclusion in the Register of Customs Representatives issued to our company allows us to provide a full range of customs clearance on representing the interests of a participant in foreign economic activity in the customs authorities, regardless of the type of cargo being transported and the customs regime declared when declaring.
In the course of many years of work in the field of customs clearance and advising participants in foreign economic activity, we have learned to identify the causes of difficulties and find ways to solve them with minimal loss of time and financial resources.
Parnas Company ready to share her experience, advising on any customs issues.
Our staff will help you:
- to get acquainted with the customs legislation of the Customs Union and the Russian Federation;
- choose the optimal customs regime for your transaction;
- calculate the customs value and customs payments (taxes, fees, duties);
- to draw up and / or fill out transport, shipping, commercial documents for the goods, taking into account the requirements of customs legislation (including foreign trade contracts and agreements);
- classify your goods in the commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity (TN VED) in accordance with the basic rules of interpretation, if necessary, issue and submit an application for a preliminary classification decision;
- understand the rules for declaring (drawing up, preparing, filling out a cargo customs declaration, customs value declaration, transit declaration);
- learn how to bring foreign and international documents in line with Russian document management practices;
- learn how to interact with customs officials;
- to learn about currency and banking control, accounting reports on foreign economic activity;
During the consultations, we will familiarize you with the specifics of the work of customs posts. This information is just as important as a general understanding of customs legislation and the principles of customs control.
Efficiency of consulting support for customs clearance
Specialist on customs issues of the company "Parnas" will become your competent adviser and ensure the successful passage of all instances. You will have the opportunity to ask your questions about customs clearance at any time. In addition, you will be able to ask a question to the customs service, which will be drawn up within the legal framework, taking into account knowledge about the operation of the system.
Customs consultations allow you to make independent decisions without the risk of making a serious mistake that could affect the state of your business. At the same time, the consultation of a customs broker leaves you freedom of action to make your own informed decision.
Legal advice on customs issues will allow you to understand all the opaque aspects of the current legislation and take a measured step towards interaction with regulatory authorities.
You can ask all questions, customs and other nuances to our specialists both at personal meetings and in writing or electronically. Advice on customs issues can also be provided to you in writing on electronic and paper media, which will allow you not only to make the right decisions, but also to increase your personal level of competence in this area.
Consultation of a customs lawyer today is the key to successful business in Russia for any trade organization involved in the import and export of goods.
Company "Parnas" provides consultations on customs clearance for representatives of small, medium and large businesses operating in the domestic and foreign markets.