LLC "Parnas" as part of the Group of Companies «Cargo-Port SPb» considers the provision of all types of brokerage and customs services at the customs posts of the St. Petersburg, Baltic, Pulkovo and North-Western Excise customs, as well as remotely at any customs posts of the Russian Federation, among the priority areas of its activity. The certificate of inclusion in the Register of Customs Representatives issued to our company allows us to provide a full range of customs clearance on representing the interests of a participant in foreign economic activity in the customs authorities, regardless of the type of cargo being transported and the customs regime declared during the declaration.
The certificate of inclusion in the Register of customs brokers (representatives) issued to our company allows us to provide a full range of services for representing the interests of a participant in foreign economic activity in the customs authorities, regardless of the type of cargo being transported and the customs regime declared when declaring. We carry out customs clearance in St. Petersburg and the Russian Federation.
Customs clearance by experts
Customs clearance in any country is carried out according to certain rules, which are regulated by the current legislation. A separate difficulty is the import of wholesale lots of products. And in general, customs clearance of legal entities is a more complex and time-consuming procedure.
The current dynamics of changes in the legislative framework in the field of customs control requires the declarant to simultaneously be flexible, have extensive experience and a clear understanding of the legal basis of the activity.
The set of documents prepared and presented by our customs clearance specialists (customs brokers) meets all applicable requirements of the customs authorities. We provide timely and reliable declaration of goods, we guarantee the speedy passage of the customs clearance procedure and the transfer of the goods to the final recipient.
An integrated approach to the organization of customs clearance of goods and considerable experience allow us to eliminate unforeseen delays in the process of customs clearance. The combination of customs clearance services with the provision of services for organization of international cargo transportation allows you to eliminate the downtime of vehicles and reduce the cost of organizing temporary storage of goods.
The company provides customers with a full range of services of a customs broker (representative):
- declaring goods, filing a customs declaration and going through all stages of customs clearance;
- consulting services of specialists in the preparation of foreign trade contracts;
- consulting services to optimize the costs associated with customs clearance;
- consulting services for the selection of a TN VED code for goods, including verification of the code offered by the consignor of the goods;
- selection of method for determining the size of customs value;
- calculation of customs duties for imported and exported goods;
- determination of non-tariff measures for goods subject to clearance (quotas, licensing, certification, etc.);
- payment of all customs fees and charges provided for by law;
- representing the interests of the client in the customs authorities by our specialists;
- control over the proper execution of customs operations.
- customs clearance in St. Petersburg by specialists with knowledge of all applicable federal laws and regional regulations.
Company "Parnas" offers shippers and consignees a comprehensive optimization of all transport and logistics processes. We consider logistics as an integral part of the customs clearance service. This rule applies to all cargo without exception, regardless of destination, delivery method and modes of transport used.
Our company constantly monitors the clearance of various commodity items and is ready to give you qualified recommendations on the place of customs clearance and building a logistics chain from the point of view of economic feasibility.
The cost of customs clearance and the nuances of the procedure you can find out from the company's consultants by calling +7 911 009-26-23.