Representation of interests in court
Specialists of Nevatech Consulting LLC, which is part of the Cargo-Port Spb Group of Companies, offer their clients a wide range of legal services.
Representation in court is a service provided by Nevatech Consulting LLC, which is part of the Cargo-Port Spb Group of Companies.
The work of our lawyers on your project begins even before the documents are submitted to the court. We take into account all possible procedural and legal risks and develop a package of necessary solutions based on the current situation. The result of the work is the successful completion of the case or the minimization of losses in case of impossibility of a successful outcome due to legal reasons.
Nevatech Consulting works with cases of any complexity and is ready to take on projects at various stages of development.
- collection of all types of debt (loans, receipts, receivables, etc.);
- challenging and collecting sums insured;
- reimbursement or compensation;
- termination and cancellation of transactions and contracts of various types;
- work with the legal consequences of terminating contracts;
- Protection of property rights;
- work on the bankruptcy of a legal entity;
- legal support in case of bringing to administrative responsibility;
- representation of interests in the magistrate's court, courts of general jurisdiction and arbitration court.
This is not a complete list of services provided by our company. To clarify the nuances of the legal support you need, please contact the numbers listed on our website.
Our specialists work within the framework of the current legislation, based on many years of experience in judicial practice in various categories of cases. A package of solutions and possible actions, as well as the presence of risks and ways to minimize them, is developed separately for each client, based on the current individual situation.
Services are provided both as a complex in the turnkey mode of operation, and separately. Our lawyers are ready to deal with your case at any stage of the development of the legal process.